Monday, October 15, 2012

PS3 - Valkyria Chronicles - Selvaria

And here is my new wallpaper for PS3.
It is to one of the best games for PS3, wait, not only for PS3 but to one of the best games ever, to Valkyria Chronicles.
This wallpaper was little spontaneity, at first I was working on Valkyria Chronicles 2 PS3 wallpaper, but I have decided to make a Selvaria Bles one.
I used the Selvaria Bles illustrated made by Raita, the original character designer of Valkyria Chronicles.
I really hope that the fans of Valkyria Chronicles will like this wallpaper.


Name: PS3 - Valkyria Chronicles - Selvaria
Game: Valkyria Chronicles
Resolution: 1920x1080
Links: http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:154057
Wallpaper made from:
- 14 layers
- 2 renders
- 11 masks
- 2 adjustments
- 5 layer styles

No comments:

Post a Comment