Saturday, November 10, 2012

PS3 - MGS: Peace Walker

This is my new wallpaper for Sony PlayStation 3.
It is wallpaper to one of my most favorite game, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Wallker.
I personally love this game, it is wonderful game. I played the PSP version (I bought PSP because of it) and also the HD collection version. This game is really great in every aspect, story, gameplay... everything, just a masterpiece. 小島秀夫 (Hideo Kojima) is genius.

I really hope fans of MGS: PW will like this wallpaper.


Name: PS3 - MGS: Peace Walker
Game: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Resolution: 1920x1080
Link: http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/gallery/image:942
Wallpaper made from:
- 19 layers
- 6 renders
- 1 vector*
- 17 masks
- 7 adjustments
- 7 layer styles
*MGS: Peace Walker logo, made by DisAstranagant

More wallpapers for PS3 XMB are here

No comments:

Post a Comment