Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ghost in the Shell - CyberWorld

New Ghost in the Shell (攻殻機動隊) wallpaper.
I worked on it pretty long, mostly because I was not satisfied with the background and I changed it many times. My first idea was totally different from the final "product", but it just did not worked with that idea. And also the Motoko render did take time. At first I did make a scan from poster (CYBERWORLD poster collection). The problem was that my scanner is only A4, so I did scanned it on two times and then merged the images together.
I wanted this wallpaper with original Motoko by 士郎正宗, I just love his art and I think he is a genius.
I hope you will like it :-)
Oh and if you have time I posted my thoughts about Ghost in the Shell live action movie, so you are welcome to read it.

Name: CyberWorld
Series: Ghost in the Shell
Resolution & Link:
2560x1600 (16:10) (new link)

Wallpaper made from:
- 61 layers
-- 2 renders, 4 vector
- 31 masks
- 5 adjustments
- 13 layer styles

Note: I have also mad a PS Vita version of this wallpaper, you can find it here

3 comments: