Monday, October 12, 2015

ORION

Hello everyone.
One again after long time I did make a new wallpaper.
I did started to work on this wallpaper in April, but then I kind of did not have time and motivation to work on it (or on other wallpaper). It took me long to make renders of Susano and Seska... aaaand also I did make it two times because I'm stupid... first time I did it on lower resolution/quality images, oooh... plus in the end I did not used the render of Seska at all, but one I did have for some time.

I really hope fans of this great manga will like this wallpaper and those of you that don't know Orion and like this wallpaper will read it. This manga is worth your time ;-)


Name: ORION
Resolution & Link:
1920x1200 (16:10): http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:199619/
1920x1080 (16:9): http://www.theanimegallery.com/gallery/image:199620/

Wallpaper made from:
- 26 layers
-- 4 render
- 15 masks
- 3 adjustments
- 10 layer styles


PS: the Miyavi wallpaper was maded after this one

No comments:

Post a Comment